- (via ohhhkat)
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
- Iain S. Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via larmoyante)
- (via queerkaitlin)
- Pavana पवन (via maza-dohta)
my heart says yes but my bank balance says no
- Terry Pratchett, Mort (via ayalah)
when he’s on his back, lay on his chest so that your body is slightly perpendicular to his
THEN HOOK HIS LEG AND PIN HIM FOR THE THREE-COUNT TO BECOME THE NEW WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION